Moving Vision - Reflectionspace
Our international online drop-in offering for busy coaches, mentors, facilitators, consultants, professionals and business owners. These frequent online peer meetings provide a thinking space for anybody who wants to reflect on their professional practice, business development, personal development and on their interaction with internal and external clients or stakeholders.
Benefits of joining:
- A lively international community of coaches, mentors, consultants and other professionals from a variety of fields and geographies. There will be an opportunity to reflect on client work, learn from each other through a mix of working with peers in virtual breakout rooms as well as plenary work and options to work individually.
- Learn systemic and experiential approaches you can use for self-coaching & self-supervision. Some of the activities are also suitable or can be adapted for use with clients 1:1 and teams. They are all suitable for virtual coaching and based on innovative learning approaches.
- Flexibility: drop-in when you can and chose from multiple times and dates within the year.
- Develop your virtual working skills through the experience of being a participant of a virtual community using an online meeting tool including break-out rooms and collaboration tools (Zoom).
- Resources: if appropriate we share resources or links to research we use in the online meetings, and summarise key learning points in follow up e-mails.
- Continuous Development and Supervision hours: the online meetings are run by our highly experienced team who are qualified coaches, coach educators and coaching supervisors with extensive experience of running international professional online learning communities. Continuous Development and Coaching Supervision references are available.
The monthly Moving Vision video meetings have helped me enormously to gain clarity not only over the direction my business needs to take but also about my personal barriers to success. During one of the calls I had an epiphany that had a direct impact on my business' offerings, something I had shied away from before and had never taken the time to re-evaluate. As a result I'm no longer held back by an assumption from the past and have been able to grow my business in a new direction. The video meetings provide me with an opportunity to reflect and learn, as well as a safe space to try out new methods. I particularly enjoy practicing the methods in the virtual break-out room and then exchanging ideas and feedback with the whole group. It is always time well spend!
I’ve been coaching internally and educating leaders to coach their teams even more in high tech and sports organisations for 15 years. I got formally qualified as an Exec Coach in 2018 via ILM and accredited in 2019 with AC. I was looking for a flexible solution that I can use as and when I’m free to support my need to have regular coaching reflection/supervision sessions. Moving Vision has been perfect for me as it’s available regularly and I can join/not join depending on my availability. It’s virtual meaning I don’t need to waste my time travelling and global which is interesting as it helps me get different perspectives. Finally, Claudia is very good at creating a safe, supportive and appropriate learning environment that also has given me some CPD and a couple of coaching tools I’ve tried out with exec coaching clients. I highly recommend Moving Vision.
I highly recommend 'Moving Vision' systemic supervision. Hugely helpful insights and learning. Claudia is a very skilled coach and coaching supervisor. It's a privilege to be part of her supervision group.
The Moving Vision supervision group sessions have been really beneficial to my coaching practice. The ability to join from home and work with other coaches around the world provides a convenient and fascinating environment in which to reflect on my coaching approach and learn from others. Sometimes I explore topics during the Moving Vision sessions which I am also working on in my 1:1 supervision - this brings different perspectives and insights which are really valuable. Sometimes I learn about techniques which are new to me, and the opportunity to practice them in the Moving Vision workshop gives me confidence to use them with clients in live coaching sessions. I am really looking forward to attending more sessions!
Meet the facilitators:
Claudia has been facilitating learning groups in business and teaching reflective practice and coaching in higher education and on commercial coach training courses for many years. Her work is informed by systemic and emerging experiential approaches. She is trained in facilitating constellations and the embodied practices of the change framework Theory U/Presencing.
She supervises executive coaches 1:1 and her coaching and team coaching clients include senior executives in global IT, financial services and legal organisations, as well as small business owners. Her background is international sales and sales training at leading IT and publishing companies. She holds an MA in Coaching and Mentoring Practice as well as a Professional Certificate of the Advanced Study of Coaching Supervision, both from Oxford Brookes University. She is and accredited coach by the Association for Coaching.
Geraldine is a highly experienced peer learning group facilitator and has led the development of two work-based learning Masters’ degrees which focus on reflective practice at their core. She has a number of supervision and executive coaching clients, as well as helping individuals focus on life stage transitions particularly at the end of formal careers.
She is a Fireworks registered career coach, a Realise2 strengths practitioner, Family Caring Trust Licensed practitioner and has attended Time to Think and the Thinking Environment training. Her sector experience includes b-2-b sales, the hospitality industry, the charitable sector and education. She holds a PG Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring Practice as well as an MBA and a PG Cert in Coaching Supervision.