Visual Constellations – Group Workshops
Creative Problem-Solving and Decision-making with Visual Constellations
Constellations are a visual mapping process that allow the analysis of challenges in-depth through reducing complexity. By learning the ‘grammar’ of visual mapping, hidden dynamics at play are made visible, crystallising blocks to progress, where resources should be invested and how relationships can be improved.
It is an established systemic consultancy-method that can be learned and applied very fast, either for self-coaching or with others. Through using visuals and 3D objects your thinking deepens, stakeholder needs are more accurately considered and high impact actions emerge. You will go away with a clear picture of how to solve your challenge, and an increased capability for effective problem-solving and decision-making.
Workshops can be online or offline with flexible duration, ranging from shorter Lunch & Learn group coaching sessions to half day or full-days.
Contact us to find out how our Visual Constellation workshops can help your business.
Challenges you could work on:
- Prioritisation and alignment of resources
- Communication and relationship issues
- Inability to make decisions
- Problems repeatedly surfacing or going around in circles
- Lack of clarity
- Conflicting opportunities
- Meeting regulations and other demands
Workshop Clients include:
- Civil Service Learning
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories
- LEX – Learning with Experts Community (Deutsche Telekom)
- University of Oxford and Oxford Brookes University: Internal Coach CPD Communities
- Oxford Brookes University:
- Thrive Enterprise Festival
- Teaching and Learning Conference
- Entrepreneurship Programme
- Coaching & Mentoring Programme
- Public Sector Leaders Networking Group Helsinki
- The Visual Jam – Visual Thinking Community
Claudia Filsinger is the Founder of Moving Maps Ltd, an international business consultancy offering emerging systemic learning and coaching methods that change mental maps.
Her broad portfolio includes coaching, facilitation and leadership development in global organisations.
She has also lectured in business, management and coaching at Oxford Brookes Business School. As well as being a workshop facilitator and accredited executive coach herself, she trains and supervises other coaches.